Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Monday, November 10, 2008

Report by Peachoon - dclily



I am very sorry to write in English now

I can’t find how to write in hangul…..

Just come back from the Johnhoon concert . This is first time for me to see him

It was sensational, wonderful, powerful!

Yes! He was so powerful.

First appearance He was so graceful when he came in White suit with all the cheers and shouting of fans

How I wish to see him ! God!
“ He is on the stage now”
I was so far away on the 2nd floor. But I can feel it he has unusual charm

Through the binoculars he looks like a doll….just a pretty doll

If I were on the 1st floor I should have fainted…

When he finally took off his jacket (he changed into dark blue? Jacket a bit later.)

Oh……. Some of the fans already started to scream who were close to him before the light on.
You can imagine how we fans were excited to see his lovely skin^^.

When his forearm appeared all of us Everybody stood up and shouted.

Now I know why he wents to go to the gym everyday. I was thrilled by his torso right away .
It was Just gorgeous !!!

To make matters worse(^^) it was sleeveless tight red shirts!

So called he was sexy, manly, charismatic..and still pretty!

Have you ever seen this kind of guy ?


And Hyong-a-dul! You guys were right. He has fabulous voice!

I always worried what if I am disappointed by his real voice( Saeng Mok)

Tonight his voices had such a perfect condition. I think his live voice is much better than CD.

And Yes I have to confess one more thing.. this was the first time I could’t concentrate on music because of singers appearance in the concert. For me, it was almost impossible focus on both!

You must close ur eyes to listen his songs or You must not listen his songs to appreciate his face.

This is the jinjja Sajangnim…

Most of all ,when he sang Geoul (mirror) in Korean with his eyes closed

all my agony was drift away That was great compensation!

Everything was worthy my air ticket (Yen is the most expensive against Won now)
cancelled job, all the the moments I ve’been waiting his Korean song I almost get crying

When his Korean song slowly finished I shouted to the stage

“ Junghoona, mot jida, Jung hoona saranghae!”in Korean

some of the fans were laughing because I was too bold and it was only one Korean words cheers (tears…)
Sajangnim, I wish You could hear me even far away. and not shameful…because of me.

You said something before this song in Japanese

I hardly understand what u said but

I was so touched” I am sooooooooooo proud of You

and I truly start to love You now.

Sorry it’s getting longer, one more thing, He said he wants to have all Japan concert tour

I would like to go again


Sleepless night in Tokyo

Peachoon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails