Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Friday, May 22, 2009



This is a "cafe recruit training centers," they return to the club a picture of the Buddhist festival. Kim Jung Hoon trainees will be requested from our colleagues who participated in the event, holding a microphone and sings. UN-era "SONMURU (gift)" as sung.

Holiday weekends, the army has been religious, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, etc., so that every religious group. However, this is not the end of last week, the event might be today or yesterday.(That's short hair and read the reply to your comment because it was 19 days.)
Synchronization, most 20-year-old to 21-year-old people! JONFUN also the youngest child, here is an older brother (Hyun), right? Recently, I seem to have their hair cut short.




Pictures are bright smile! Peace! After all, like a little thinner
John Hoon with colleagues in the same period!(Friends that we have seen to the left is cut.) Below, to see the Buddha, I know that they are places of Buddhist religious event.
Chapter trainees wear yellow on the chest, "077, Kim Jung Hoon" can clearly see!





...credit to Mimi JHSoblo...

It is part of the reply comments of Kim Jeong Hoon, from Daum Cafe recruit training centers.

21st May 2009

Kim Jung Hoon # 77
> I'm very healthy.
> And a short head, looks young? Came from here, the story is that the young seem to me a lot.
> .. Or domestic出SHIMASHOU album?合WASEMASHOU or for vacation.
> If you have a chance to fire, hitting all the confidence is there .. maybe
> I came to a diet, knowing that we eat a lot ..
> Love art of war, my Dubbed or nature now? Because he missed only one hen.
> After this week, four weeks would start to see the finish now .. ^ ^
> The same menu, so do not want to schedule additional training?
> The first three are all removed from, 17 from .. I also want> I will marry Mr. Song Yoon Ah .. congratulations .. (my ideal type, it is not one right now.)
> I expect a photo album Please Korean Singles.
(After completion of training) is a member of the troop deployment, the masked threshold, even during tense moment ..
> I always go with a healthy appearance.
> If here, (no preference) to be called to eat.
> Ost of the palace, but my voice is not> lilies, quietly singing, I love> I have a dream of acting students aspiring Hollywood actor synchronization. (Saying please and tell me)
>'s Conference, I'd like a good article. ^ ^
> E-mail is good, and good hand-written letter. And coming with some different pictures and especially ^ ^
> But it is a good one, I heard a lot of love, please.
> This is a great edge that the other is talking like this?
> Fire is really funny> That makes life .. straight uphill and downhill> too bad father's ear. Please put the power


22nd May 2009


Today's GOP is a training experience that took over the boundary.

Kim Jung Hoon # 77
> How many fans in China, please tell and appreciate ^ ^
> I思I出SHIMASU body, Bless you ~
> Of a training unit and six divisions.
> Yes, I well. The other, march (training) and individual残RIMASHITA fighting.
> Also, it has rain.
> I have one military mask. Use of the blindfolded during sleep, PUHAッ> today is like the rain all over the world.
> Is not. Among his family and friends, by the way, so do not bother e-mail. お休みの時に出て会えれば ~会ERE out when it's off ~
> I struggle to appreciate much for translating ^ ^ I give the power to
> Rain, was postponed, training march
> I wrote a light that it is overvalued;
> Very interesting Buddhist monk of the event. Come to laugh
> You may often miss a letter. Handwritten letter, please do not worry about a response from all the reading that you can not ^ ^
> Sympathy. I know insomnia is often very difficult

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails