Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Picture 23-05-2009 of Jeong Hoon

...credit to Mimi JH Soblo...



He has been trainning until now. How about his menu on army? Is it suitable for him? Here his reply recently...

> I have to diet, after knowing that I eat a lot in here
> In here, you have fix-time to eat
> Today, I have duck meat for lunch. Although I don't like it, but still I eat it
> For soldier...everything is tasty


By the way, in training, there are three hours of a Sunday lunch. Meals in the military, "Chang pub," it is called, which originally CHANPAPU (steamed rice) was the sense of a military force the rice is steamed, turned, put food in the army I had to say.

This is the Army CHANPAPU fair was open to the public in the Army. Menu of the military in recent years, based on polls, so determined, thus, is fair and published in the military, and I can taste.



The training at a caloric intake is 3800 calories standards.Calories should be from 2,500 calories the average adult male, more than 1300 calories intake I criterion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails