Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jeong Hoon's Reply on 25 May 2009

...credit to Mimi JHSoblo...



...picture above by Izumi...

Kim Jung Hoon # 77
> Oh, nice! Going well? Once a unit is placed at last contact now why it all together MYONFEWA
> I want to hear her, at long last
> I was surprised. I have CHIAKKUCHIABU that.
> Here,although it's small parcel, we're not allow to receive it ... Thank you anyway ^ ^
> Not a good word really carefully? It awkward.
> Received a letter `Thanks ^ ^
> Race 10 years ago is a little
> June 4 handwritten letters arrive by the day / e-mail can be seen ^ ^
> After the unit is assigned, but no e-mail, and even See Cyworld?
> Now is 11:15 am Sunday, after religious ^ ^
> The picture, but I more beautiful in our desperate ^ ^
> I sold a little face, and friends are so very careful to take a picture every week
> FUKKAIDO (Hokkaido) is a concert, I remember the good old days ..
> The two-time stress is not independent. Have a good result to
> Today, it is very peaceful Sunday, a pleasant day everyone ~
> I found in my e-mail.
> BORUGYOHENGUSA, he ruined the song by the monk
> It is hot. I go to summer --
> E-mail will be held in the new training division in June after five days, please send handwritten letters to
> Like a monk? I also want to see the photos
> The next four weeks. If after five weeks is a little easier!
> We are in the cockpit仏事week, arm wrestling
> The training is of course mobile phones are also banned public telephone.
> Xxx if I was not married to
> UNi Do you go all out of friends?
> E-mail, you know my good news to everyone
> I do not think a lot is not flashy --
> It is very OMOSHIROKATTA!
> Still march (training) is a light heart the end ^ ^
> June 4 until Sunday, because I always here.
> Received a letter to thank
>受KETORIMASHITA letter. If foreign, so from next week to send a letter Well, DOERURYONJI;
> IUURUFAKKURYURU life in the universe! 99.99%
> MARUKOME? To see and hear first
> What痩SEMASHITA? These days to eat a lot
> Is not hurt? Please be careful to
> I'm still George Michael, Richard Marx, Michael Vouvray, a letter these days of buck private
> I miss the college life
> Back to approximately six months in prison and eager to exercise,
> ANIRA chemical weapons it is nothing. Their seniority MOUSHITA here ..
> I am, I'm pretending to be a good Japanese. ^ ^ I'll put more effort
> But not in my home, it's hard> to start exercising. Here is a lot of training
> Is it really better army? It?
> I have a lot of time to this deep ignorance. Well, in addition to photos, about, you know, somebody
> OMAIFURENDO, it's a little late to the reply I sent him earlier this month he will still know to stay well
> Are you a cheat if some in the mind? Me from cheating, there are so many people love `I Love You
> It is interesting
> My younger brother
> The Queen of OMOSHIROKATTA really内助
> Happens to be boring, but KUZOKKUGORI, the lack of a talent for writing is something I can not,
> Brother,会ITAKU. Not so much to my brother, I am also thinking of alcohol even if they lose they should see this star, WAAWAA
> I write a statement that he is only now close> yesterday I was under the palm樹陰, I dreamed of drinking watermelon juice;
> Before coming here, but it feels so important to remember a very minor

1 comment:

polaris said...

Thanks a lot.. 2 girls ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails