Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jeong Hoon - 2 Weeks on Training Militery Camp

...credit to dclily and Mimi JHSoblo...



This is Jeong Hoon's senior soldier report as usually...

...At first glance, the following are my words," subjective "is a written statement to watch and listen. Please be aware that it may be different from ...-_-;;
By the way, folks, about a week ?-_-;;?
A little busy this week for training today and was able to finally find some time.
Concentrated on the practice ended two weeks of training. ^ ^
This week, the weather is ok (but still hot) the only non-point shooting was to take a non-consensus points, shooting record, next Tuesday, will be held on Wednesday.
changed the schedule a week of rain falling well ...
Point and say no, and something called, refers to his own rhythm so that the sight of a gun.
Recorded before the fire, that fire must be no point to own a gun ^-^
Mr. Kim Jong-hoon, and I know that took a point-to-point shooting. Tuesday next week, once recorded in the fire Wednesday, I will tell you the results of the time;
Mr. Kim Jong-hoon this week, there was heat on Tuesday, (the doctor's room) are known to have access. By training hard, like I'm a little tired.
Wednesday morning, soon to Remove from the training well again, please do not worry.
And tell the news, Kim Jong-hoon was the person supposedly five weeks after training, they made a long remembered in the recruit training battalion.
Perhaps, when I came first, since celebrities, many people are seeing (?) Was to see what kind of worry a little more for it, "to go to other places, in addition to the worry that I hate. "he said, probably. recruit training battalion of the 6th Infantry Division, much like it's going to be remembered.
The exact deployment of units ^^
The company now has 11 overall, was a hot shower, the bathroom just because I work, I was near the phone and looked through the window while I visited to take a bath.(Instead of UKAGATTA, I saw roughly ...)
We just finished a bath, I saw back in the building to act with a towel and toiletry bag, um ... really, it seems sturdy body and face _; )
Then, Mr. Kim Jung Hoon, Assistant Professor, and we are so very close. According to what we hear, from the same training soldiers to be trained during their more intimate and Research Associate, you can have a really good score.
And, RPG game "RINIJI" I really like it. Celebrities and other colleagues, I had to say and interesting
Well;; .. And as the first two weeks passed.
three weeks of training as scheduled, first aid, surgery bayonet, chemical weapons, training march, GOP boundaries and experience, we booked a training area as scheduled.
A bit busy in shooting from behind on his record of bad weather it will be three weeks.
First aid, first aid as words. Learn how to safely carry and position the cardiopulmonary resuscitation technique.
Art of the bayonet, a bayonet is up the gun and close combat training to prepare for when the enemy.
GOP boundary experience, forward GOP (Fence View is a good news ^ ^) and the troops are in charge of the GOP during the day should come to the border experience.Of course, you provided us with a veteran soldier, a good下SAっin peace.
Move up to the GOP, just us! Soldiers to drive! safely.
Well I can tell, he is now.
Is the turn of the season, be careful to draw a cold and
Mr. Kim Jong-hoon, to adapt to, seem to do well, if you wait and trust in peace, good will come out ^ ^ support always and take a good care...



The picture above, is the first time picture of Jeong Hoon smiling during the militery training *hwaiting* but yes he lossed his weight =(

Here Jeong Hoon reply on this week. I'm sorry for bad translation okay...

Kim Jung Hoon 77 platoon
> Japanese for a long time no see.. Thank you for watching.
> I wish to go into university study earnestly hope that you ..
> It says it's trainees. To get the feel
>新教team here is often JONFUNFAN ^ ^
> Is that true? But I also do not eat much
> Kimchi and tofu, you will find it always true
> I'm not the one for the nostalgia, but much more respect frantic word -> not a polite word -> word dialogue has turned into a frantic uncommon respect ^ ^
> Please be sure to grab your dream with zeal> I like the people of Korea, or the overseas fans??
> now it seems to rely a little religion to come here, I actually looked good travel. PUBU ... (just like real travel)
> Brother (sister) is a joke .. YORUPOKKU :> I'm in the army two weeks ... I feel like TATTATA
>In heart-妓舞always spend very hot ..> EHEI ... Japan (work) it is much more than the military ..
> The video? It interesting that (still in shock and chemical weapons training today)
> Frankly, these days with a very physical
> But all the same medicine, heal all that is strange
> It's going to take years to get together we go together, I took a year to go with OTL
> So busy start to turn a little bit, please understand that it can no longer make comments reply
> From the march, when the damage seems to 30,000 chemical weapons today!!! GG
> I want to see my article
> I am happy. I eagerly GANBARIMASU here, daytime is so hot, the nights are cold
> Thank you for good information is TVXQ Oh.
> Sunday it rained, the dust is not good. The original is not like rain> Gold kiwi think> of a place or is good at a lot of sleep at night
> "With the pain and happiness," I feel sympathy always full ..
> It would be nice to everyone .. AERE griping ...
> You are studying Korean ..
> From the cold North-l> came in this gas flow with chemical weapons BARAMUTA today .. .. ZUKKUURUPONHESSU ...
> But 30 years later, my party ..還暦OMAIGODDO.
> Seoul cafe .. but acting in earnest, I will worry. よくできているのか.. What's good ..
> I am now 306 is not a party to the original iron supplementation ..> I look after a long time .. I would like to hear me .
> Bush's face was



Sunday, May 10th 2009, members of the Buddhist religion had activity and Jeong Hoon came along.

77th Kim Jeong Hoon
> I now turn to a religion, I actually came here

So certain, after military service, I think we have to attend religious events every weekend. It's been saved by the words of the Buddha

1 comment:

polaris said...

Thanks a lot for sharing..kha ^^
His fans are happy when read his replies..

Related Posts with Thumbnails