Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Friday, December 12, 2008

100 Q&A Dimajalah ARENA37℃ Special 12/2008


...credit to Alexxx and her friend...




This interview was hilarious, John Hoon acted funny in every answer :D
I don't know if you have the Korean translation of it or not, so please bear with this english translation ^^

Before I go to Arena article, I would like to say,
my friends and I are translating the Root book of John Hoon into English.

The translation is still in progress, but I has posted a small part of it onto forums.

I couldn't post it here, because you-know-why ^^
If you are interested in it, you might go to http://www.hoonfamily.org or http://forum.oishii-hoon.net to read :)
Also, if you like to give a hand for the translating, you are most welcome <3



100 Questions and Answers of John Hoon on ARENA 37oC Special 12/2008
Trans by thukeita at Hoonfamily.org

1. The first thing you do in the morning after wake up?
Have breakfast.

2. Which color is your mood today?
Black.

3. What did you do yesterday?
Meeting friends.

4. Have you seen anything interesting lately?
Someone talked to me while I was sleeping. (Ghost??)

5. Have you cried recently?
Yes, when I watched a movie.

6. What troubles you lately?
It's the uneasy feeling when I sit inside the car and can't recognise whether it turns left or right, though I sit in the front seat.

7. Which is your favorite movie?
Mirrors. (???)

8. Which is your favorite book/manga?
None. Just that I'm rewatching the anime "Princess Mononoke" that I watched before.

9. If you could become a character in a manga/book, which one would you choose? Why?
Kira (in the manga Death Note).
I won't kill people like Kira did, but I want to lead the world out of badness.

10. Which is your favorite season?
Winter.

11. What do you do to improve your health?
Exercising (training).

12. List some charming points of yourself?
I'm an interesting person, with high adaptability, with a pure warm heart. and an adorable smile ^^
If a stranger suddenly turns to look at me, then it's because of my nice scent, as nice people usually have nice scent. (?!!)


13. What do you proud of the most about your room?
Highest internet speed.


14. You will eat your favorite dish firstly or lastly in a meal?
I will eat it alternatively with the side dishes, each a bit.

15. Have you had any pets? Which pet do you want to have now?
Cats and dogs.

16. You compare yourself to which animal?
Sheep.

17. What was written most in your school note?
Hardworking, quiet and unsociable.

18. When you were a child, which was your favorite toy?
Menko (a kind of game card).

19. What is your treasure now?
The geography globe.


20. What time is it now?
Same as Japanese hour.


21. A method to improve health?
Eat much, work much.

22. Favorite dish?
Curry.

23. Hated dish?
Salmon.

24. Anything that worries you and you don't know what to do with it?
None.

25. The most expensive thing you've bought lately?
None.

26. Same, the cheapest?
Same, none.


27. The winter break (vacation) leaves which impression on you?
Just works and works.

28. If you have one free hour, what will you do?
Go to the gym.

29. If you have one free day?
Rest at home.
Contradictory with the previous answer? That's the weird me ^o^

30. If you have one free month?
Learn wrestling.

31. If you have one free year?
I'll write some manga, like "Shamo". I'll become stronger if I could understand the wild nature better.

32. Where do you feel relax most?
Home.


33. What is your forte?
Don't lie.

34. What is your weak?
Can't lie.

35. What is your special skill?
Fold my little finger back till it touches the carapace of the hand.

36. Which is your best cooking?
Ramen (noodle).

37. 3 things that you would bring with you to an isolated island?
Okama pot (Japanese pot to cook rice), rice, and gaz cooker.

38. Your habit of talking lately?
I often use female words.

39. An attractive man, in your opinion?
A man with charisma.

40. An attractive girl?
A girl with charming gestures, and a short hair. (?)

41. Your favorite quarter?
The streets on Roppong's hill.

42. The country that you want to visit?
Brazil.

43. How long do you sleep each day?
From 2 to 4 hours.

44. How long is your ideal sleep?
From 6 to 8 hours.

45. How long can you bear without sleeping?
The worse is, there're many times that I couldn't sleep at all!

46. Have you experienced the cases that you have to be awake for the whole night, but then you fell to sleep because of tiredness?
When I'm tired but couldn't sleep, please tell me how to fall to sleep ^^

47. Is your sleeping gesture nice?
I guess yes.

48. What do you wear in sleep?
Short sleeve Tshirt.

49. Your favorite trademark?
I'm really blur about trademark.

50. Your favorite perfume?
The perfumes that fans give me.


51. You have answered half of the questions, how do you feel?
I want to know the feeling of the questioner.

52. When do you feel nervous?
Right before my important events, such as concerts.

53. Your weak points?
Easily distracted by others' words.

54. Which news are you interested most in now?
News about my drama/movie.

55. If you win a lottery of 1 million yens, what will you do?
Continue to buy lottery.

56. What if 100 millions yens?
Put it in my saving account.

57. Do you buy lottery in real?
I remember, I have some lottery tickets offered by fans.

58. Your favorite feeling?
Smooth feeling.

59. Your hated feeling?
Oily feeling (even with foods).


60. Who do you respect now?
Myself.

61. Which hairstyle do you want to try now?
Mohican's hairstyle.

(* JH, please noooooo! *)



62. When playing rock - paper - scissor, which do you often make?
Always rock.

63. Favorite tree?
Pine. It's really beautiful, isn't it?

64. Your favorite Hinagara character?


65. Your favorite Alphabet character?
X.

66. Which do you want to eat in your last dinner?
Bulgogi and kimchi hot pot.

67. Which do you desire at the moment?
You.

68. Your ideal confession of love?
In a raining day, I walk by her side, I will push her so she'll fall off, then I will fall off myself and lay down with her.


69. You start your bath by cleaning which part of the body first?
Hair, then chest, arms, then face in final.

70. When do you usually bath, after waking up or before going to bed?
After waking up, after exercising and before going out.

71. If you have a time machine, where will you go?
I will go to the future of 3000 years later.

72. When does your voice stretch the most?
In the concert, right after finishing a song.

73. When does your voice stretch the lowest?
30 mins after the concert.

74. How many pushing the ground can you do?
50.

75. How many pulling the belly can you do?
100.

76. Do you go to karaoke?
Sometimes.

77. Your body is soft or hard?
Now it has become hard.

78. The most beautiful landscape that you've ever seen?
Pilus peak of Arbus mountains, in Swiss.
(*I guess he spoke about Alps mountain*)


79. Your favorite color of clothes?
White and black.

81. How do you want the girls to dress?
Dress in suitable clothes.

82. When going out, do you carry handbag?
Yes.

83. How do you choose handbag?
I choose the long-lasting one.

84. For cellphone, you phone calls or send sms more?
Send sms.

85. If you could return to the childhood for 1 day, which would you do?
I wouln't return to it, I dislike to.

86. If you could become woman for 1 day, what would you do?
Do things that only women can.

87. What if you became Invisible Man?
I would go to the airport, board an airplane without checking in.

88. If you can choose a special job for 1 day?
I would become a pilot and fly around the planet.

89. Which point do you give yourself, over 100 points? Why?
67.5 points, with no reason.

90. Give yourself a question.
What is the value of life?

91. Answer that question yourself.
I don't know how to answer, that's why I asked.

92. What do you do while you're in a car or flight?
Read manga.

93. You prefer rice or snack?
Rice.


94. Which is more important, eating or sleeping?
Sleeping. If I can sleep well, I don't need eating.

95. Which thing take the biggest place in your room?
My room hardly has anything.

96. Which do you choose when you do housework (cooking, washing, cleaning)?
I'm not good in them, they usually tell me "Stop doing it!".

97. How much is your shyness?
90 points/100.

98. Say st to your staff?
Thank you everybody, you always work hard, even harder than me. But, please teach Japanese to me more.

99. To your fans?
Representing the Earth people, I will protect you, ha ha!

100. So this long 100 Q&A is finished, do you want to say st?
This is a half serious, half joking interview. It really has a "John Hoon" feeling. But, so tired (laugh) ^o^

Hope you enjoy it ^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails