Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Skyperfect! e2 TV guide - April edition

...credit to Polaris ohmyhoon...and http://shirowan.web.fc2.com/skpe2_4g2009.html
& kimjeonghoonclub.com...




Private book"John-Hoon style"
Secret story of taking a picture.

I was happy to go to the museum in Japan for the first time.
However, the schedule was hard.
I came to want to cry hungry.

I went to Thai-food restaurant after taking a picture.
Because it was delicious, I who is dieting have eaten a lot.

Clothes that get wet and are transparent......
Sexy expression photo.....

When taking a picture in Shibuya, I was a khaki jacket and a hat of the knit.
It is the best favorite.

At the hotel


John-Hoon of a fresh smile in green


The sleeping face is defenseless and good♪~


John-Hoon strengthens body by "Sports gym". He is an eager expression.


Fashion



Release is finally imminent!
More and more private release of book "John-Hoon style" that I looked forward to approached. What is it to win through up to an impression by this photography?
It "was pleasant that I went to the Japanese museum for the first time". But a photography schedule was tight and I was hungry at the museum and seemed to cry. The the sea bream food which ate later was really delicious! I tasted of the home and have eaten a lot though I was dieting. When it photographed it in a town of Shibuya, it got wet with the inside where it stayed in an impression to have met the person of the fan accidentally, and clothes could be seen through, and there was the photograph of the sexy expression that it was surprised at, but what kind of feeling was it slightly while it photographed it?
I "will take that I am more terrible after strengthening a body"! The coordinate that と is the clothes which I wore during the photography that I thought about and likes?
"The casual style that was covered with a knit cap on the khaki jacket which I wore when I photographed it in Shibuya." "The fan photographed the photograph of this book which the fruit all bought from stylist from the top to the bottom in the concept that such a figure of John-Hoon must have wanted to watch, but."
I want to "hear と whether it is the figure which it wants to really watch". But I think that bare の I am seen. I am a pleasure so far I did the photography without having done it, and what kind of book it is possible for. Because I made life strenuous photography, I think that surely the all of you are pleased! A performance wants to do it in challenge this time to dub "Japanese!
How was the photography of the latest drama "love martial arts" that played the leading part?
Because "this drama was a collaboration out of Korea, I stayed in China for a long term and photographed" it. Because Chinese, I said lines by Korean, as for other open Yu, it is not possible for a performance unless all learn it to the lines of the partner; and the impression that acted in the same play with Vivian Hsu whom slept, and played an active part even in Japan serious than before for the first time?
"Vivian always became the on-site mood maker not to mention what was splendid as an executor". When an atmosphere was bad, and the staff was high-strung, Vivian was playful, and sang; re-; dance. The figure is pretty, and the angry staff laughs with a smile. With the DVD which learned most as a professional, I dubbed the position who played it in Japanese by oneself.
The lines that win through up to the impression that "thought that I die?"
"Drink, and drink, and drink, and drink it, and drink it, and drink" it…. What which was lines when I did Vivian of the celebration party of the birthday in a house of Yushuan to play was difficult most?
It "is Japanese intonation to have been particularly difficult". It was usually studied because I cannot readily do it to an exercise of the intonation. When it was the latter half of the stand-in, these words were able to get the sense that they said for such a feeling naturally. A performance wants to do it not the stand-in who wants to perform in Japanese this time! "

John-Hoon private book "John-Hoon style" April 27 release!
It is the new fan unmissable one whom it takes it, and cut John-Hoon of "life" of "bare" of "by a lowering photograph, a long shot interview in" now to be equal to based on this "John / Hoon style" than page 90 publishing it serially in our magazine. Furthermore, the application ticket that a John-Hoon handwriting signature case re-photograph is to 100 people by a lottery encloses it. It is one piece of valuable present in truth, the world where John-Hoon wrote in a signature at different this book straight photograph one piece one piece of the pattern of non-publication all !(P kind.

I dub it in Japanese! The love drama of the collaboration out of DVD-BOX "love martial arts" release Korea. It is broadcasted in China from autumn, 2008 and makes a big hit. The John-Hoon popularity in the Chinese food zone is boiling, too. It is not forgotten Johnho (John / the partner of the first love that I met when I lived in Shanghai at the time when Hoon) is childish who is the son of a noble family of the Korean financial combine. Meanwhile, I will go to Shanghai again and achieve Yushuan (Vivian Hsu) of the stylist and the worst encounter…. The love story of the gem by the Korean scriptwriter. John-Hoon challenges a Japanese stand-in. The gift of the effort is unmissable!

...translate by mktana hoonfamily.org...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails