Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Juli & Alexx Report About The Camp Celebration In Jeju

Hi all,

This is my 1st time to attend a camp in foreign country. Thanks to J& provide us a very nice place to gather. I regret that I didn't stay one more day there to have a real relax, I really want to enjoy the hot spring, what a pity no more time to let us to do that T_T

This is one of the view from our terrace!



The block we stayed



This is the place for sport games



The stage and the venue of our birthday party




Nice smoke salmon (my favorite)



It's difficult to grab the food, we're too hungry



Thanks to nice Japanese fans for grabbing us this "birthday cake"



The place and the wood for camp fire... but no fire finally T_T T_T T_T (I expect it so much)




The second day, JH wake up early and join the brunch event






BYE BYE JH



This is the block where he stayed, but I don't know which floor




What a nice place





Well, although I believe J& had tried their best but there are still plenty of room to improve. Anyway, this is a special and unforgettable experience! ^^

Have a nice day~

Cheers,
Juli



Report by Alexx: Jeong Hoon birthdayparty in Jeju

Hi my friends,
I've just come back from Jeong Hoon birthday party in Jeju,
like many of you here ^^
But this time, the report is difficult to write.
So please forgive my chaotic words :D

I thought I would die of missing Jeong Hoon if I didn't go to this event,
but in fact, after I went and saw him, I just missed him more.
It is burning me. What to do?

I arrived in Jeju airport at 11 am on 7th February.
J& staffs were already waiting for fan, next to the arrival gate. I felt touched.
We went out of the airport,
and fell into a brilliant sunlight that I had not seen for a long winter time.
The view was fantastic! The island looked like a tropical eden,
which was covered by the green color of trees and the honey color of sunbeams.
I immediately understood why Jeju was that famous for tourism.

Welcoming us were the ancient stone figures along the road,
and two screens of J& in the car park which showed JH's lovely face.
All of us shouted and rush to take pictures of it.
It felt like, today the island is Jeong Hoon's kingdom :D

Chinese fans, Japanese fans were gradually landing.
Korean fans hadn't come yet, as they took the flight from Seoul at 1 pm.
How I desire to meet Korean fans of Jeong Hoon!

After that, from 1 pm til 3 pm, I didn't remember what I was doing.
Or maybe I just stood in the hotel lobby and didn't have anything to do.
While Jeong Hoon had already arrived at the sport fields and started to play pingpong with his friend.
What a mistake of mine!

When I saw him, my heart suddenly wanted to jump out of my chest.
JH wore a sporty outfit and tied a small pony tail of his hair, which seemed to be a bit curly.
How come he always looks so gorgeous, in a different way each time I meet him?

It was hard to watch the match, because my eyes were fixed on JH.
But I could still see how he handle his pingpong.
Oh, he played quite nice, at least much better than my level :D
Fans were gathering around the table, and roaring after each move of him.
I could stand there and watch he playing for all day long, or forever,
but he stopped after a while.

Then I knew what I wanted the most at that moment: to play with him ^^
If pingpong was the only sport that I could play,
and I was lucky enough that JH had chosen pingpong for the camp, then I mustn't miss this chance.
I grabbed the raquette, ran to him before he left, and asked for a play.
He then granted my wish :D

When I said "play", I meant a match of 5 rounds with 21 points each round.
But of course I couldn't expect it from a star who has 400 fans waiting for him on the fields.
So he just gave me a round of 11 points. It felt like a marathon of 100 meters :D
I played carefully, because I didn't want to lose that precious round too soon.
I was not sure whether to look at his smiling eyes, or at the yellow ball.
He played gently, as if he didn't want the ball to hit my face :))
I started to get used to the move, and ready for a fight, but then the round is over!
So sad of me. I didn't know that JH would continue to play it with fans in the game after.
I'd rather hit my face with the ball, than let it go so soon.

But still, I was very happy. During all those years playing pingpong of mine,
that day was the most wonderful time ^^

Then JH's staffs came to arrange the game.
They spent 1 hour, or more, to divide 400 fans into groups of 20 people.
I was in group 7, together with some friends.
If we had to wrestle, or run, or swim (especially swim), I wouldn't be of much help for my group.
But fortunately, no swim :D
Each group chose a representative to come playing pingpong with JH.
I had already played, so another girl in my group came out.
Everybody wanted to taste that happiness :D
JH played with each of them, in a same gentle way.
All groups cheered loudly for their players, or sometimes for JH.
His moves were very gracious, whether he hit the ball or not.
He won some matches, lost some, and gave presents to all competitors.
Maybe I should come and ask for a present too :D

The second game, I couldn't remember it, because I was frozen to death at that moment.
The sun had gone down, and the cold wind splashed on our face.
So we left the fields, and headed to dinner in the near building.
The party was ready, foods and drinks were already lining up on tables,
so we had a little time to go back to our room.
Just washed our hands and brought out the birthday gifts for JH,
no time to change clothes or make up, especially when there're 5 fans in each room.

When we all were in our seats, JH came in and started the party.
He now had a new white outfit, his hair was tied neatly. Extremely handsome!

Looks like he had a shower before entering.
I feel that it's so unfair.
He was the only one who could have a shower :D
As much as he want to appear handsome in front of us, we want to appear pretty in front of him, too.
We are girls, after all. And no shower for us -_-


JH said it was the 5th times already he celebrated the birthday this year.
"The other times were with his family or friends", a fan translated it to me.
Poor boy. If each party reminded him of his 30th age, his wound must be deeply cut after 5 parties :D

At first he didn't intend to sing, but we knew that we couldn't come home without any songs.
I still hadn't forgotten the miserable feeling I had after Asian aid concert in Seoul.

JH then speak:
"I don't like this lighting. I don't like this microphone.
I thought I wasn't going to sing.
But, thank you all, my fans, for coming here for me.
I will sing a song, which conveys what I want to say to you.
It names "I love you", a Korean ballad."

While he sang, his sweet voice carried us away.
Sometimes, his voice was like a whisper.
It had been a long long time since I'd listened to his live singing.
The last time was July, during JH's Week in Japan.

I didn't understand the lyrics, just the words "I love you" kept sounding in my ears and my mind.
But the lyrics of that song are really meaningful, if you take a look at it.

There was another part, which I knew it couldn't be missed.
That was JH's hilarious dance :D
All fans kept clapping and asking for a dance.
He covered his face by his hands in the shyness, but then still gave us a sexy dance.
Oh, you must see it! There're no words to describe :D

JH then left us so we could eat dinner in peace.
(Of course, if he was there, nobody could ever eat anything).
But there's no peace at all. We had to fight each other so hard to gain the food :D
They served like, 40 pieces of kimbap for 400 fans,
so when I arrived at the kimbap tray, it was empty!
I had to rob some from my friend's plate, very shameful of me :P

When I saw J& staffs running in and out, looking nervous, trying to solve the many problems,
I felt really sorry for them.
I didn't know what to do.


After dinner, we rested a bit and went to the camp fire outside.
We expected JH to sing some more song, but in fact it was us who had to perform :D
JH hadn't arrived yet,
and we got some time to design each group a fashion J& Tshirt, and chose a model for it.
I stayed outside of the work, as I knew nothing in design nor in catwalk.

When JH came, he became the examiner for our perfomance, as he would pick up the winner group.
22 models, of 22 groups, climbed one after another to the stage and delivered a funnies fashion show,
which I thoroughly enjoyed.
JH's fans sure have talents in performance, just like their idol :D

They wore that thin Tshirt in the chilly cold weather, walked in and out,
doing all kinds of comic actions,
tried to please the audience and the (difficult) examiner.
So brave of them ^^

The catwalk lasted til midnight.
Then the MC announced that they wouldn't lit the fire, as it was too late at night.
I was not surprised. I kinda guessed it before the fashion show took place.
There're too many trees on the island, and they couldn't risk a camp fire to burn the island all :D

So we all returned to the hotel safely.
But no one wanted to go to bed.
We gathered into groups, here or there, and continue chatting while drinking.
I wondered if Jeong Hoon could sleep that night?
He should come out and drink with us, it would be the most enjoyable event of all.
We could get him drunken and even lead him to tell some of his secrets :))
( -> evil plan! )

The next morning, we packed up our luggages and went to breakfast, in the same dinner room.
We all thought that JH wouldn't appear again, but then he surprised us.
He came out with a red shirt, as you have already seen in some photos.

It was the second time I saw him wearing a red shirt.
The last time was in Tokyo handshake, and I became immobilis because of his beauty, do you remember?
But this time, there's something in his eyes that kept me waken up.

Still the most charming eyes that I'd ever stared into.
His eyes were saying something to us, just I didn't know what they were saying.
JH looked so dear and so near.
He went through the tables, to greet fans again before they left Jeju.
All fans reached out to shake hands with him.
He went 2 times like that, tried to pass by every table.
But I don't know why, he didn't come to my table.
He just passed nearby and then turned to another direction.
I couldn't shake hands with him nor see him closely.
My table must be in the blind spot of the room.
The moment he stepped out of the room, I felt like crying.

I couldn't stay in Jeju for one more day for sightseeing, as the images of JH would explode my head,
so I came back to Seoul with most of the fans.
That was my trip.

I had always wondered about 2 things.
First, how JH's birthday parties feel like?
Second, which level is his pingpong? :D

Now I had the answers for both, so I couldn't ask for more.

What I've written above might not be what really happened there,
because it has been cooked up in my eyes.
For example, maybe JH didn't have a shower that evening :D
So, don't take my report as a serious note, just please enjoy it as an entertainment story,
which let you imagine yourself landing Jeju airport in a sunny day,
and going out to see Jeong Hoon's face glowing on the screen with a most beautiful smile ^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails