Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Radio Voice mail - Live report *


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/11/2009 radio

Thanks to jwong @ junghoonchina for English Translation

English Translation

A song released after I enlisted mentions a story like that : ??? Your birthday and also Valentine???s Day, I can???t spend it together with you. You will be very sad. Sorry for leaving you behind??
But now, when I think to myself I can be here with you in your birthday s and Valentine???s days, I feel very happy.
Let???s start with this exciting mood.
9 November, the first date of Kim Jeong Hoon???s Voicemail, many dedications.
I have not heard UN???s Voicemail for a long time, please listen to it and start our time tonight
It???s UN??? Voicemail, the first song of UN!!
I have not heard it for a long time, a bit sad for it.
My voice at that time was really sharp and clear ???.A brandnew mood comes in while I am thinking of this???.
At the beginning, our team and me are annoyed with picking a name for this program
Originally I suggested ???Made in 20??, which means the things we do in 20???the meaning is not bad???
Do whatever you love, and make yourself happy, no matter we could see it or not???
???Made in 20?? represents these things that you have done???
Anyway, how to speak the name ? a bit complicated
Therefore, the ???Voicemail?? is selected, a word that familiar to you
Also, it is because this word has special meaning to me.
It has been a long time I have not sat before the DJ microphone.
Just like my debut, I will use a freshman heart, lead ???Voicemail?? going ahead with our great effort.
I hope that you will stay with us every day.

There should be many overseas audiences listening to us now.
Please keep listening even you don???t know Korean, please support us.

There are many mails from overseas???especially from Japan and China. Since I can???t introduce them all, I am very thankful, but sorry for that.
< 9 November???John Hoon???s Diary>
Although I would worry about new things, it???s a exciting experience, right?
I enlisted on 28 April with many people saw me off. That special moment still continues in my mind in the past 6 months.
The life in recruit training and army, and being transferred to publicity team 1 week ago
Until becomes a military DJ, the time for preparation is really short???
I have been afraid and nervous until I sit before the microphone today???. Therefore, it seems there are a lot of mistakes???
However, I have received many support and blessing, they are enough for me to forget the fear and fill me with excitement???.
Today, 9 November 2009, it???s another memorable day in my life.
9 November Monday, the first night of Kim Jeong Hoon???s Voicemail, it will be alright no matter how.
Wish you have a peaceful night???.See you in dream..

Credit to : hoonfamily,org.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails