Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Monday, October 19, 2009

10691 John Hoon Photo Exhibition 09

10691
JOHN-HOON PHOTO EXHIBITION 09
From September 25th to 27th
Stadium Place Aoyama (3F) hall-C
Credit to : shirowan
John-Hoonの誕生日から入隊までの日数は、10691日
数学好きのJHらしいタイトルです。
The period from the birth of John-Hoon to joining the armed services is 10691 days.
John Hoon that loved mathematics named photo exhibition 10691.
プログラム (Program) 1
John-Hoon said the message of thanks by telephone.
"Thank you for coming from a long distance.
I wish sincerely to express my gratitude. "

And, he explained the title of photograph exhibition.
The period from my birth to joining the armed services is 10691 days.

"I become a cool & nice more , and return.
Please support me for a long time.
I want to see you soon."
from John-Hoon Official site
Sep 30th





(To be continue)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails