Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new message from John Hoon [2011/03/31]

John-Hoon messages of support to victims of Japan

Translation by google.

Theme: John-Hoon

From NICONICO

Hi, Kim. The Hoon.

In this earthquake, is quite surprising,

I think even people who are affected by many

As one who was in Japan, scene I

I watch the news every day and worry more interested in going back to Korea.

By the way, now I know that situation is still severe.

So, I hope to be able to recover as soon as possible in the day,

Japan is looking for help and I will be feeling a great interest in the world.

So Good Luck

Families of the victims of people who would like the words of consolation are victims.

We are always interested to be able to recover as soon as possible,

While watching, the part that I'll help give us any help.

Please Feitingu out power.

Fighting

credit to Higo@ameblo & Viona @ FB

Source : http://ameblo.jp/zhangzi/entry-10846825075.html


credit to 1166lanona @ youtube.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails