Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, January 31, 2010

[YT] John Hoon on KFN TV. 25/01/2010


by chisatojh

"JH:
I have the experience of doing "Couple ring" (Nhẫn đôi) with an ex-girlfriend.

"Couple ring"  =
"The same ring between two lovers. "

Among the guests,
only John Hoon has experienced "Couple ring". ^^

JH:
I wanted to see the movie scene and to mimic "Couple ring".
Because the ring of gold is expensive, it is a ring of silver.
I separated from her after I entered University.
I don't know where the ring is now.

(This program is an economic program. - chương trình về Tiết kiệm tiêu dùng)

JH:
When meeting the girlfriend, the bicycle is good.
MC:
Money is necessary to buy the bicycle.
JH:
Then walk.
MC:
A traffic fee is necessary to move.
JH:
Understood.!!
Then stay only in the house. !!


There is a scene where JH is dopy.
He might be a little tired.  ^^? "


Credit to : hoonfamily.org

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails