Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

JH's message from cyworld : 01/10/2010

English google trans:

Loyalty!
(*Military greeting*)
Happy New Year to you ~

Hello, this is Private first class Kim Jeong Hoon ^^

New year 2010 was a cold weather, but why is the New Year eve felt heart-warming and good.

Last year I suddenly enlisted into the army, I'm sorry that your mind carries a lot anxiety and worries for me,
but now I can meet you through the radio every day. With this fact, sometimes I feel glad when I think about it.

This year I wish you happy and healthy days ^ ^ Please take care of yourself.

Radio public broadcast in January 5th, I hope many of you can come and show the love haha.
Happy New Year!! Loyalty!
__________________

Credit to : hoonfamily.org

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails