Jeong Hoon's Quotation

Sunday, July 25, 2010

[YT/FC] Friend_FM : Dream Concert 2010/7/24

Kim Jeong Hoon sang " 사랑하기 때문에 ".

Because I love you (English Translation)
written & sung by Yoo, Jae-Ha


My feeling first when I looked into your eyes, It was my misunderstanding?
You made me fool with your pure smile.
The day when you left me, the pink memories in my heart turned to be blue.
Yesterday I hated me couldn't never forget you. But now I know.
I'm just the only one for you.
Now that you come back to me,
I will give my all for you.
We will never apart.
Because I love just only you.
[ vocal38 @youtube.com ]

Kim Jeong Hoon : Dream Concert 24/7/2010 ~ Rehearsal

(pigpig0724)

Kim Jeong Hoon's Singing " 사랑하기 때문에 "

( pigpig0724 )

Kim Jeong Hoon ( UN )

( nanten 427 oogi )

Original Song by Yoo Jae Ha

( gd2love )

Credit to : DClily / kimjeonghoonclub.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails